Update Credit Card
Attention Subscribers! Your subscription membership will be automatically cancelled by PayPal if your credit card expires when your subscription is up for renewal. If this happens, please contact us immediately to resolve this problem before we remove your account.
But you can change your card before hand by following these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Put your mouse over the “Profile” link on the white menu bar near the top and choose “Add or Edit Credit Card” from the drop down that appears.
- Then just select the “Edit” link next to the desired credit card to update it (same card, new expiration date) or click the yellow “Add a Card” button to add a new credit card and follow the direction in PayPal.
Now, if you added a NEW card (not just updated an expiration date):
- Click “Profile” at the top of the page.
- Click “Pay List” in the Financial Information column.
- Click the name of the merchant, or click “Set Available Funding Sources.”
When updating financial information, if the established credit card or bank account information is removed as the funding source for a Subscription payment, the Subscription and Recurring Payments will be canceled. Canceling a subscription cancels all future scheduled payments of that subscription.